2006-07-11

dilbert's scott adams has a conspiracy theory

The Dilbert Blog: Secret Society
My favorite conspiracy theory is the one that says the world is being run by a handful of ultra-rich capitalists, and that our elected governments are mere puppets. I sure hope it’s true. Otherwise my survival depends on hordes of clueless goobers electing competent leaders. That’s about as likely as a dog pissing the Mona Lisa into a snow bank. The only way I can get to sleep at night is by imagining a secret cabal of highly competent puppetmasters who are handling the important decisions while our elected politicians debate flag burning and the definition of marriage.

i *love* scott adams' dilbert comic strip. his blog is new to me, but already, i;m cracking up!

Technorati Tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home