2006-06-30

writely invites for everyone!

Writely Discussion Group: Getting Started
We have lifted the limit on invitations. You can now invite as many people as you would like to use Writely.

writely just lifted the limit on invitations [yay!]. just in time as i was down to my last few invites to share with others. i've also noticed that almost every day, writely updates their code-base on the servers. i just love the 'freshness' of internet-hosted apps!

still don't have a writely account? post a comment to my original post and i'll get you started. wanna check it out yourself? visit the writely homepage.



Technorati Tags: ,

powered by performancing firefox

14 Comments:

At Sat Jul 01, 11:01:00 AM GMT, Blogger jm1234567890 said...

Can I get an invite please?

jm1234567890 at gmail

 
At Sun Jul 02, 11:08:00 AM GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just missed out signing up when Google bought it. Could you please send me an invite?

riocard AT hotmail DOT com

 
At Sun Jul 02, 05:42:00 PM GMT, Blogger Patrick in @ HKSAR said...

lynxtao AT g.m.a.i.l DOT com

 
At Mon Jul 03, 05:07:00 PM GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I get one, please?

lepth AT hotmail DOT com

 
At Wed Jul 05, 03:56:00 PM GMT, Blogger Diego MetalWarrioR said...

Hi buddy plz send me a writely invitation, I´ll be really thankful.
Greets from Argentina

diego.mira (at) gmail (dot) com

 
At Wed Jul 05, 07:52:00 PM GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

an invite would be much appreciated! james_guss@yahoo.com. thanks!!!!

 
At Thu Jul 06, 03:03:00 PM GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi good matey
I'd love an invite
dazeoff@googlemail.com or is it gmail.com??

 
At Fri Jul 07, 11:18:00 AM GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would absolutely LOVE an invite

:-)


ilovebeing at gmail dotcom

 
At Sun Jul 09, 05:48:00 AM GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you send me an invite I'll be a happy man.

Guy
valleyofdawn@yahoo.com

 
At Mon Jul 10, 04:01:00 AM GMT, Blogger Jeff Ruday said...

May I please have an invitation to Writely.com. Thank you. Jeff Ruday.
jeffreyruday@yahoo.com

 
At Tue Jul 11, 04:12:00 AM GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can I get an invite please, thanks
Piouspunk23@gmail.com

 
At Sat Jul 15, 08:52:00 PM GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love an invite - bridget dot sitkoff at verizon dot net.

 
At Mon Jul 17, 05:25:00 AM GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to have an invite.

jonnygozy at yahoo dot com

 
At Thu Jul 20, 09:29:00 PM GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love ot have an invite too..

bravo7 at gmx dot net

Thanks,

Al

 

Post a Comment

<< Home