2006-07-06

i sent close to 20 writely invites this evening

to all who requested writely invites over the last couple days, i have just sent them out.

as i posted here a few days ago, i went on holiday for a while to relax and rejunivate. that meant i was not responding to writely requests for that time. but now i'm back on the case!

since writely.com has lifted their original 50-invite limit, i'll continue to pass out writley invitations until my fingers are numb or the requests cease.

also: thanks to all for the kinds words regarding my invitations. as i mention in my invitation notes, i am happy to share and just ask that you do the same.

Technorati Tags:

3 Comments:

At Thu Jul 06, 07:53:00 PM GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I get a Writely invite? My email is computerkid1011@gmail.com

 
At Thu Jul 06, 08:57:00 PM GMT, Blogger Unknown said...

I'd love an invite if you get a chance. cash ___at___ h50 ___dot___ net

Thanks,
bp

 
At Sat Jul 08, 02:21:00 AM GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

May I get an invite to Writely. My email is jpbarbe01@gmail.com. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home