2006-07-06

ann coulter and jason blair in the same boat

COPYCATTY COULTER PILFERS PROSE: PRO
John Barrie, the creator of a leading plagiarism-recognition system, claimed he found at least three instances of what he calls "textbook plagiarism" in the leggy blond pundit's "Godless: the Church of Liberalism" after he ran the book's text through the company's digital iThenticate program.

i guess this might surprise some folks (the clueless). bloggers have been calling foul on this issue for quite some time. the raw story web site reported her plagarism more than one year ago (Coulter caught cribbing from conservative magazines).

Technorati Tags: , Technorati Tags: ,

1 Comments:

At Thu Jul 06, 10:32:00 PM GMT, Blogger Carl said...

Being no Ann Coulter fan myself, I feel holding off commenting or even taking a stance on this issue until John Barrie provides specific, in context examples of this alleged plagarism. So far, in the article cited, is Barrie's accusation and nothing more. Before I agree or disagree with Barrie's assertions, I want to see the passages, in context, from Coulter's book he claims were plagarized along with the passages, again in context, from the source material from which he accuses Coulter of plagarizing. I also want source materials properly and thoroughly cited. It is then and only then can I properly create an informed opinion on the matter. Otherwise, I feel that logically Barrie's assertions can only be taken with a grain of salt. If there is an online source or sources that will satisfy my criteria, please let me know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home